What logic is applied to the start type timeline?
Modified on: Wed, 15 Dec, 2021 at 4:50 PM
- A passing from a main for a type start device is prioritized above a passing from a backup device
- For a type start we always use the last passing if multiple passing's exist for the same device (because of elites waiting on top of the mat)
- A passing from before the expected start time will be ignored
- A passing from before the assigned gunshot will be ignored
- Athlete who do not have a valid start passing will not be changed to the during state and stay in the before state. This means no athlete tracking details will be visible
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.