How are positions sorted?
Modified on: Wed, 15 Dec, 2021 at 4:57 PM
- Depends if the ranking is based on Guntime or Chiptime
- Guntime: total time - gunshot time
- Chiptime: total time - actual start time
- The athlete who is expected to cross the finish linewith the fastest time will be on top of the ranking
- IF the expected finish time is in the past we update the time to the current time (athletes who have a slow last segment will then automatically drop down in the rankings)
- Athletes preparing (not started yet) do not have a position and are visible at the bottom of the ranking
- Athletes DNF (did not finish) do not have a position and are visible at the bottom of the ranking
- Athletes DSQ (disqualified) do not have a position and are visible at the bottom of the ranking
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.