How to work with PoEditor?
Modified on: Thu, 3 Feb, 2022 at 2:53 PM
- We use PoEditor as tool to translate languages. If a language does not exist yet, we can create language templates for:
- TRACX Android App
- TRACX iOS App
- TRACX Backend
- TRACX Website
Steps we take to onboard you:
- Invite a contributor(s) to all four language templates in these projects
- Give some explanation how PoEditor works
- Translate all 4 projects
- Make sure app translations are as brief as possible to prevent a string does not fit in the space
- Do not translate any words starting with : or :name_etc_etc as these are variables
When a contributor completed the translations, we review the translations:
- Search : to check if the variables are not changed!
- Update the applicable apps, so that the new translations are pulled in the app
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.