How do I request API Access in App Store Connect?
Modified on: Fri, 4 Mar, 2022 at 9:34 AM
We need to generate an API key so that we can easily update your app, using an integration between our TRACX dashboard and the App Store Connect portal. This can only be done by the account holder.
- Log in to your App Store Connect account: https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/.
- Navigate to 'Users and Access'.
- Atop the header, click on 'Keys'.
- Click 'App Store Connect API' - left side.
- Click 'Request Access' - Center Page.
- Agree to the terms and click 'submit'.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.